UK (Outside IR35)
Who are we?
We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™. Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team of the world's best permanent freelancers that deliver it.
We have recently secured £5m in Series A funding from Guinness Asset Management and are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
As a member of the team, you'll be working with scientists, engineers, product managers, salespeople and operational leaders from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work.
Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
About the role
We are looking for a React Developer who is experienced with Typescript to join the development team. You should have strong experience with GraphQL frameworks like Apollo and Hasura.
- Writing tests using Jest
- Deliver features as per business priorities in a distributed environment.
- Design, Build GraphQL schema and resolvers
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Interface with operational staff to coordinate deployments, setup monitoring tools, manage configuration, and debug live issues.
- Builds codes, plans, and successfully performs unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements.
Tech Stack Requirments
- Strong React and TypeScript experience
- Proficiency with React (hooks, functional components)
- Strong hands-on experience on GraphQL frameworks: Apollo and Hasura
- Solid experience with CSS and react testing libraries
- Writing tests using Jest and Cypress
- Knowledge of Component-Driven Development, Atomic Design, and Storybook integration
- Experienced using styled components to create cleaner React JS
- sci chart (or a very fast learner with similar experience with data visualization libraries!)
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favorable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.